COVID-19 Business Finance Resources: The New Mexico State Economic Development Department has coalesced press releases, important articles and resource links for businesses and individuals. More information HERE.
New Mexico Small Business Recovery Loan Fund: Created by the NM Legislature in the June 2020 Special Session, this $400 million program provides loans up to $75,000 to businesses and nonprofit organizations that have been affected by the public health orders related to the pandemic. The three-year loans are low interest (currently 1.625%), have no fees, require no collateral or personal guarantees, and payments are interest-only for the first three years. Read more HERE.
Complete NM Small Business Continuity Grants List: A complete list of communities (with contacts) that received grants for Covid-19 assistance is available for the NM EDD. Click HERE to read more.
The Main Street Lending Program for Nonprofits: The Main Street Lending Program is designed to help credit flow to small- and medium-sized for-profit businesses and nonprofit organizations that were in sound financial condition prior to the pandemic. Learn more HERE.
Press releases from Governor Michelle Lujan Grisham: Governor Lujan Grisham has issued a series of Public Health Emergency declarations and mandates since the lock down in March. To see the full list of the Governor’s press releases click HERE.
Policies for the prevention and control of COVID-19 in New Mexico: New Mexico Department of Health’s epidemiologists’ recommendations based on current CDC guidance, scientific evidence, and New Mexico’s experience to date with the disease. More information can be found HERE.
Sanitation products to keep businesses clean/safe: The EPA provided a list of approved products effective against COVID-19. A complete list of those products can be found HERE.
Albuquerque information: The Albuquerque coronavirus FAQ page has information on the status of city services, community resources, and business resources HERE.
- State of New Mexico Information for Workers Affected by COVID-19
- State Services Affected by COVID-19
- NM Department of Workforce Solutions Information for Workers
- NM Press Releases & Public Health Orders
- NM Economic Development Covid-19 business assistance webinar and slides
- PPP Payroll Costs Worksheet
- PPP Loan Application
- COVID-19 Employee Rights Poster
- NMED Environmental Health Bureau Contacts
Health and Safety links
- Recommendations for food facilities regarding COVID-19
- NM DOH COVID-19 recommendations
- Reopening Guidelines and help
- CABQ outdoor dining information and regulations
- NM Department of Workforce Solutions info on COVID-19 back to work
- CABQ information for retailers and restaurants
- Coronavirus New Mexico Business Resources