- Read full Emergency Declaration HERE.
- Public Health Emergency Order Closing All Businesses and Non-Profit Entities Except for those Deemed Essential
- Mass gathering ban expanded to include houses of worship
- Governor officially extends emergency order to April 30
- Retailers, businesses shall require employees to wear face coverings
- State announces soft reopening for outdoor or patio services at dine-in restaurants
Financial Support for NM Businesses: The state of New Mexico the U.S Government have adjusted business loan guarantee programs in order to make capital available to business owners whose operations are severely impacted by the COVID-19 health emergency. Check here for resources.
Tax Relief for COVID-19: Extension of Time to File New Mexico Taxes. View the notice From the department of NM tax and revenue HERE.
Interest free business loans, benefits for workers and more: HERE is a link to information and a video that the State of New Mexico published with resource options for employers and employees.
Wesst Low Interest Loans: WESST provides low interest loans to businesses in the state of New Mexico only. More information HERE.
Local Initiative Support Corporation: Small Business Relief Grant Info from LISC can be found HERE.
Albuquerque information: The Albuquerque coronavirus FAQ page has information on the status of city services, community resources, and business resources HERE.
Economic summaries by county: Every county across New Mexico has it’s own unique challenges and business environments to consider when making operating decisions. County Economic Summaries & Data Profiles