"Why should you be a member of NMBC?"
NMBC provides our members with multiple benefits to improve their businesses and their lives. When you become an NMBC member, you’ll receive:
- Membership Community & Networking Opportunities:
- You’ll connect with business owners and your community through our Business Spotlights bring featured in our weekly emails updates.
- A Job Board:
- NMBC members get to send us their current job openings and we add them to our website and our weekly emails, to get those positions filled in their company.
- Events & Workshops:
- You’ll get exclusive access to important New Mexican figures such as elected officials, city councilors, law enforcement, VIP business owners and more. See our upcoming events and event history here.
- Virtual Workshops:
- We share ongoing issues in our state, while empowering you to do something about those issues and become a more pro-active New Mexican.
- Free Publications:
- Get your news and opinions (op-eds) published in the New Mexico Sun News, through our NMBC President, Carla Sonntag.
- Other Freebies:
- You’ll receive free National Association of Manufacturers (NAM) membership through their Advocate Member Program (AMP).
- Professional Advocacy:
- We send out lobbyist groups to represent your voice during legislative committee hearings. In real time, they stand before NM lawmakers and advocate for or against laws that affect New Mexicans.
- Exclusive Information:
- You’ll have easy access to NM decision makers through our Calls to Action, so you can voice your opinions on critical issues.
Still have questions or comments? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (505) 836-4223.