NMBC knows there are many leaders in our state who work tirelessly to make it a better place for all of us. We choose to honor those people who recognize the benefit of fostering free enterprise opportunities and then working to make them a reality.
An NMBC Hero is: A person who volunteers or goes beyond their job description to put the needs of the state and others ahead of their own personal or political agenda.
1) First Responders – Police, fire fighters, paramedics etc.
2) Elected Officials – Any official who is elected to a government position.
3) Appointed Officials – Those appointed by an elected official, such as Cabinet Secretaries, Chiefs of Police, etc.
4) Business Leaders – Business owners, partners, or managers.
5) Community Leaders – Members of the community who contribute their time and energy to improving the quality of life for everyone in their neighborhood, city or state.
6) Young Leaders – Those who are under 40 and dedicated to improving New Mexico.
Please tell us who you think deserves the title of NMBC HERO and why. Nominations are limited to 250 words.