CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Here at the New Mexico Business Coalition, we want to improve the lives of all New Mexicans any way that we can and that includes helping people find work!
Right now, all of the businesses below are looking for workers. If you’re currently looking for work, we encourage you to look into these positions, the companies themselves, then apply if you believe that it’s a perfect fit for you. Additionally, if someone you know is looking for work, you can assist them in their job search by sending them to this page and who knows-they might find their next career right here!
If you have any questions, on these postings or you’re a business owner and are looking to fill positions, you can call the office at (505)836-4223 or email us at email@example.com
Interested in serving on a Supreme Court committee, board, or commission? You are needed!
If you would like to be considered to serve on a committee, board, or commission, please send your application and resume to Elizabeth A. Garcia, Chief Clerk of Court, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 14th, 2022.
The Supreme Court is seeking applications to fill vacancies on the following committees, boards, and commissions:
- Appellate Rules Committee– 1 general member position
- Board Governing the Recording of Judicial Proceedings-1 reporter member position.
- Children’s Court Rules Committee– 3 general member positions.
- Client Protection Fund Commission– 1 general member position.
- Code of Judicial Conduct Committee– 1 district judge position.
- Code of Professional Conduct Committee– 3 general member positions.
- Disciplinary Board-1 attorney position.
- Domestic Relations Rules Committee-1 general member position.
- Judicial Standards Commission– 1 municipal judge position, 1 magistrate judge position.
- Judicial Technology Council-1 magistrate judge position.
- NM Children’s Court Improvement Commission-1 position for a public defender in Children’s Court, 1 position for a district attorney in Children’s Court,1 position for an attorney representing youth,1 position for a guardian ad litem
- NM Commission on Access to Justice-2 general member positions.
- NM Supreme Court Commission on Equity and Justice-1 position for a judge from medium-sized district or metropolitan court.
- Rules of Civil Procedure for State Courts Committee-1 general member position.
- Rules of Criminal Procedure for State Courts Committee-2 general member positions.
- Rules of Evidence Committee– 1 general member position.
- Statewide Alternative Dispute Resolution Commission– 2 general member position, 2 district judge positions, 1 magistrate judge position, 1 metropolitan court ADR representative position,1 position for a member of the business community.
- Tribal-State Judicial Consortium– 1 State judge position.
- Uniform Jury Instructions-Civil Committee– 2 general member positions.
- Uniform Jury Instructions-Criminal Committee– 2 general member positions.
Distribution Associate (Warehouse/Delivery)- Summit Electric Supply
Material Inspector Packer- US Cotton
Night Warehouse Associate- Labatt Food Service
Parts Shipping/Receiving I- LHM Casa Chevrolet
Forklift Merchandising Associate- Sam’s Club
Material Handler II- Jabil
General Labor Sorting- Leadpoint Business Services
Warehouse Fulfillment Coordinator- Pelican Products, Inc.
Warehouse Associate (Day Shift)- Schenker, Inc.
Freight Handler (PT)- R+L Carriers
Warehouse Specialist/ Driver- Strativia
Assembler (1st Shift)- ResourceMFG
Material Handler Warehouse Associate- Praxair/Linde
Seasonal Warehouse Equipment Operator (PT)- Scholastic
POSITION & LOCATION
SCSEP Coordinator (FT)- Sawmill
Retail Associate (FT)- Bernalillo
Retail Associate (FT)- Espanola
Retail Associate (FT)- Santa Fe
Retail Associate (FT)- Roswell
Material Handler (FT)- San Mateo
Retail Associate (FT)- Los Lunas
Operations Manager (Transportation)- San Mateo
CDL Lead (FT)- San Mateo
Retail Lead (FT)- Espanola
Assistant Manager (FT)- Outlet
Career Specialist- Sawmill
E-Commerce Associate- San Mateo
Retail Associate (FT)- Outlet
Retail Associate (PT)- Coors
Retail Associate (FT)- Alameda
Retail Associate (FT)- San Mateo
Career Specialist (FT)- Espanola
Veterans Housing Program (SSVF) Case Manager (FT)– Gallup